Thursday, July 9, 2009

Italy: Pisa








Before I visited Italy, the only impression I have is the leaning tower of Pisa. Since young, I always wanted to go there and experience it myself.

Now, my dream came true. :)







That's the common pose tourists will do when they come Pisa... :)














Me and my wife doing the typical tourist pose: Tip /push the Leaning Tower. :D

Finally saw something of familiarity.. a chinese restaurant!! In Singapore, chinese restaurants are so common.. in Italy, pizzeria and cafes are more common. We act like "Mountain Tortoises" again.

This picture is taken from the coach on our way back to the port from Pisa.Picture taken by Michelle,find the scenery nice so I uploaded it... one of the coolest place on Earth.

2 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures and presentation.

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://heaven-view.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me and my wife have just started writing this blog. We're happy someone likes it!

    I saw yr blog too. It's great, very informative and many pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete