Thursday, July 9, 2009

The French Riveria: Villefranche




Tendered from the ship 2 hr before my tour started. So Michelle (my lovely wife) and I went around Sea-town of Villefranche for some shopping and exploration on our own. So many things here I can never see in my country. We took pictures of ourselves with anything we saw. Here I am standing in front of a small 'flea market' and the other picture shows me outside the old port walls.
Now I can understand the feelings of tourists when they come to my country.. Everything is always new and exciting to them which the locals will think otherwise or normal... think, we should look at things around us with a fresh and enthusiastic way next time!


When I saw this train I quickly ask my wife to pose with it. The other picture is me in front of a small art gallery enjoying my lime sorbet. These are simple places and little things that leaves deep impressions in our hearts.
We enjoy every moment we have there and will not mine traveling there next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment