Thursday, July 9, 2009

Italy: Historical Florence




It's feel so great knowing that you are stepping on historical grounds of the Roman Renaissance. Where Leonardo Da Vinci, Dante, Michaelangelo and many famous philosophers of all time lived.

This picture was taken at Michaelangelo's square with Florence and River Arno behind me.




Florence is a very crowded city. People from all over the world come down to marvel the wonders of this ancient city.

So crowded and noisy that we need to wear an earpiece in order to listen to the tour guide.

I look so much like an undercover pretending to be a tourist. :)






Michelle poses with the leader of the Roman Renaissance, Leonardo Da Vinci.. A genius of all time. With no formal education, he is a talented musician, war strategist, great inventor and artist. If in the future, my children has 10% of his knowledge, I'll be happy like mad! Will sit down, shaking my legs and wait for my children to invent things and make money. Hahaha!! :)




Dante is my favorite Renaissance hero. His spirit to uphold his beliefs gains many respect including mine.

I look so puny in this picture. :)









This was taken 5 min before we left for our next destination. My wife loved the quirky raciness of the boxer and quickly bought it for 5 Euros... (feel so embarrassed wearing it) It's only when I wore it the first time... I realised there is a hole in the butt area... sounds wrong.. haha! :P

Pisa..our next destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment