Thursday, July 9, 2009

The French Riveria: Eze


After we left Nice, Eze is our next destination. Eze is a huge mountainous town.. air is so fresh there.. You can see shops, cafe and restaurants in narrows cavings around the mountains. Do not know how they did it.

Anyway, hotels there are luxurious and guests can have paranomics views from the windows of their hotel rooms.

However, there is only one means of transport, walking or literally climbing up the steps to the top of the mountain.I can imagine how tough the porters or movers there will feel.

I still remember the tour guide who is twice of my size, left us at the foot of the mountain. Refused to "work out" with us.



This picture was taken by me. Hehe. Blue skies with misty clouds above the rooftops. Learn that, "wherever we live, we live under the same blue sky." Somewhere in the middle of the mountain road I saw another fountain, ask Michelle to take a picture of me with it. She found the fountain quite odd so she did not want to take picture with it.






So many things to see in Eze. My wife standing inside a very famous perfume shop.. too expensive so we did not bought any perfume back home...But we tried a few samples... hehe.

France, has the best production of perfume in the world.







Before going back to the coach, I took this picture of the model of Eze just outside the souvenir shop. Although it's a less than 2 hrs trip here and we did not manage to experience all the things there,I will always remember this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment