Thursday, July 9, 2009

The French Riveria: Nice


Nice is a very "nice" place in The French Riveria. It is about 15min drive from the port. Weather is cooling. People are friendly and many nice shops here and there.

Road sign to Nice picture, taken by Michelle. At first, I think it is not necessary to take that picture.. however it reminds me of our trip there.






We had a light breakfast on the ship before disembarking the ship. So the pastries in this shop really makes us hungry!!












Yes, we had never seen such a small car in our lives before. Quickly asked Michelle to pose with it. Dunno who is the owner..It''s such an adorable vehicle.. In my country, we will describe people who had never seen normal day-to-day things before in their lives as "Mountain Tortoises." Michelle and I really felt like two "Mountain Tortoises" that day.. :)





1st fountain we seen in Nice. Frankly speaking, I do not know what is the name of that fountain. But, it is really cool and magnificent fountain.. :)




This uncle was selling peanuts near the fountain for 2 Euros per packet. Bought 4 Packets from him with the intention of wanting him to take a picture with my wife.Haha. So glad that he agreed. He is very nice and friendly. I hope all is well with him and his family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment